There are a variety of professional bodies that are in place in Australia, that you will need, to work in the health industry. To assist you with locating licenses, registrations and professional bodies, please find a list of handy links below.
You will need a separate license for each state you work in:
Working with Children
- ACT Office of Regulatory Services, Justice and Community Safety Directorate
- NSW Commission for Children and Young People
- SAFE NT, a unit of the Northern Territory Police
- QLD Commissioner for Children and Young People and Child Guardian
- SA Department for Education and Child Development
- VIC Department of Justice and Regulation
- WA Working with Children Check Unit
If you are coming from overseas, you will also need to check out the sites below.
If you are unsure of the process to acquire the correct credential to work in radiology, please do not hesitate to contact us.